Full Day Tour Around Luxor “East & West Bank”
Experience the journey to Luxor, the world & largest open-air museum situated in the
east and west bank of Nile River. Behold the royal tombs, pharaonic temples and
Egyptian antiques on this amazing tour.
Starting times 7:00 AM, 7:30 AM to 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm.
- Visit the East and West banks of Luxor with an Egyptologist tour guide.
- Explore the Temple of Karnak, known for its age-old pylons and chapels.
- Explore Luxor Temple & Colossi of Memnon.
- Marvel at the pristine tombs of the three pharaohs in Valley of the Kings.
- Visit the splendid Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Meet your Egyptologist tour guide to Start your journey in a private air-conditioned
vehicle and relax in comfort as you travel to explore the most important historical
monuments in Luxor. Hop out on the West Bank and discover the valley of kings on the
West bank of Luxor. There you will visit the remarkable tombs and last resting place of
the Kings Ramssess III, Ramesses VI, and Mrenptah. Entrance to the tomb of Tut-
Ankh-Amon is also included depending on which price option you select.
Proceed to Queen Temple of Hatshepsut, dedicated to an only female ruler who ruled
Egypt for 20-years with wealth and peace. See the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III at
the Colossi of Memnon, then stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue your journey to the East Bank to witness The Complex of Karnak which might
be the largest temple in the world. You have one more stop before you leave the place –
the magnificent Luxor Temple, a large ancient Egyptian temple that you will have time
– Egyptologist guide.
– Mineral water Beverages during travel.
– Entrance Fees to all mentioned historical sites.
– All service taxes.
– Entrance fee to Tut & tomb (based on the price option selected).
– Lunch at a local restaurant.
What’s Not Included?
– Pick-up from West Bank hotels (available at extra cost 10 USD per person).